Ten Ways To Make This Your Best Chapter1. Who you are is life’s gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift back to life. 2. To be more you, be less you. 3. Your personal record is against yourself and nobody else. 4. Fear is Forgetting Everything’s All Right 5. Put gratitude in your attitude. 6. Live in day-tight compartments. 7. When agitated, pause and breathe deep. 8. Focus on the solution and not the problem. 9. Take care of your mind, heart, body and soul each day. 10. You only get to live once and if you do it right, that’s enough.
THE MOM WHO TOOK OFF ON HER MOTORCYCLE TAKES OFF!Pub Date of The Mom Who Took Off On Her MotorcycleFebruary 19th, 2013Life Lessons On the Road to Alaska.
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Moment Award
- Who's Your Safe Room?
- Isaac Newton: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
- THE MOM WHO TOOK OFF ON HER MOTORCYCLE
- Tool For Tuesday: If You Lose It, You Lose It.
- The Lesson Of the Ash Tree
- Mother's Day: More Tried-And-True Tips and Tools
- Treat Your Book's Author Like Your Best Client.
- Writing From The Heart: Here's Your Chance To Sell Your Stuff
- Tool For Tuesday: If You Spot It, You Got It.